Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eye love it!

I came across this epic eyeshadow pallete at the drugstore Walgreens.I have never purchased City Color cosmetics before but at only $2.99 I couldn't resist. Many times must brands put on the eyeshadow the designated spot on the eyelid for the shadow like "base".This one instead has an eye with the area the shadow should be applied.For a beginner this would be fantastic way to see where the color should be applied to achieve a professional makeup look.The palette included 8 different great quality shadows and they have 3 palettes to choose from. What can I say Eye love it!


3 comments:

  1. love love love your blog!
    Now following!

    Check mine out sometime :)
    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm follow now from Tokyo.
    Please follow back me.

    OK?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...