Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tickled Pink Love

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
On a little shopping trip to Target to grab some grub I came across the beauty section.Like always I had to take a look at the make-up.I have purchased many E.L.F. products in the past and was satisfied with just about everything I have bought. A sparkly girly pink blush "tickled pink" caught my eye and at three bucks I had to give it a test run.Three days later I may never use another blush again it has defiantly won my heart unlike many guys I have dated in the past! It's the most pigmented gorgeous shade of pink. When applied it stays put for hours and seamlessly goes on your cheeks with just a right  hint of sparkle. Next time your looking for a awesome quality drugstore but pigmented like high-end blush grab this one you will not be disappointed I pinkie promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...