Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Plaid

Recently I went to the shopping to pick up my favorite Fall and Winter pattern,plaid.In just about every store I went in had some great plaid piece's to add to my Fall/Winter wardrobe.Here is some great tips for the plaid lover and the not so sure how to wear plaid fashionista.
Outfit #1 Not so sure! Stick with a neutral color plaid like this cute tank you can layer under a cardigan paired with simple flats and straight legged jeans.The whole outfit has a very laid back feel that lets you wear plaid without being too extreme.
Outfit #2 I ♥ plaid! If you already love plaid and not scared to flaunt it go for a boyfriend flannel plaid.I like to buy mine a little big for comfort and for a fitted look I just add a skinny belt around the waist ,paired with black leggings,suede boots,and a girly ring.Now you are ready to go flaunt that plaid!Don't like leggings go for dark washed denim jean instead.
Plaid Finds you can pick this adorable plaid shirt up at Target for under $25.

2 comments:

  1. That cardigan is so cute! I love plaid so much, I hope it never goes out of fashion!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these looks! i adore plaid in the fall. thanks so much for the lovely comment and checking out my blog, it means so much to me! i love your blog, i'm definitely following <3 xoxo

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...