Sunday, November 27, 2011

Make-up of the Day


This is one of my favorite eyeshadow looks for the Winter time.
I achieve this look by using all NYX products 

NYX Smokey Eyes palette

I pat a light silver shade all over the lid with a flat shader brush,then apply one of the darker greys to the crease,and finish off with dark shimmery silver shade on the outer v.I also take a blending brush and sweep it a couple of time across the lid to even out the colors.
For a hint of sparkle I line my top eyelid with the NYX  Candy Glitter in Gold


6 comments:

  1. Cute makeup! I love the shimmery silver and gold! :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours look gorgeous! i was looking to get some nyx eyeshadows the other day and really want the jumbo pencils!
    pinkylorren.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a makeup idiot but I do know that is very pretty! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Did you enter the Polyvore PINK contest too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tips really enjoyed this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lusting over that palette for awhile, hows the quality? Is it worth getting? I have the purple look kit by them and adore it but I find the trios by NYX aren't that pigmented? what do you think? I love the look!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...