Sunday, November 20, 2011

NYX Haul


 As you guys know I love NYX products.Ulta Beauty was having a buy one get one half off sale so I had to pick up some colors I didn't already have!! XOXO
♥NYX HAUL♥

NYX Sheer Gloss in Rose
Love the brush tip applicator!

NYX eyeshadow in Earthy Shimmer

NYX eyeshadow in White

NYX blush in Sand

NYX Mega Shine Lip gloss in Ice Princess (top) and Chestnut (bottom)

NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in Sparkling Flamingo (left)
and Sparkling Dusty Rose (right)

NYX Lipsticks in Saturn, Frosted Beige,Flower,and Peony

NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold
Love this for the Holidays!

NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Disco Queen

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I'm waiting for my NYX stuff to ship from Cherry Culture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with NYX lipsticks. I don't have saturn yet but it's now on my list of lipsticks to buy, its super pretty!

    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brought some lovely things! :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...