Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I got The Versatile Blogger Award



Angie from http://penguinsangel.blogspot.com awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award!

So here are the rules that come with the honor:

  1. Thank the person that nominated you with a linkback - Thanks so much Angie
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
Now 7 Random, off the top of my head, Things About Me:
     
    1. I love the color pink.
    2. My favorite store is Target
    3. I am a neat freak.
    4. I'm addicted to Starbucks Frappas!
    5. I can't stand Soda.
    6. I could wear shorts everday.
    7. I also love blogging :)

My newly found blogs that I give the honor of this award to are as follows:

10 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!^^


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it :-)

    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you to followed my blog and I do follow you in return..thanks also for award...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Thanks so much for sharing the award with me and for following me as well. I am now a new follower of yours. :) It was fun reading seven facts about you. I can't stand soda either. I also love Target. It's one of the best stores around. Looking forward to visiting your awesome blog again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    I follow your blog. Could you follow my?

    xoxo
    rousseroulette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Conbgrats girl. I will check out the blogs you picked.
    Check ou mine, follow and I'll follow back
    X, Ancia
    http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. following you now :D:D!!! thanks for coming by and I really like your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog; I'm following you now and would love if you followed me back!

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...