|My hair looks so frizzy there! LOL|
When my roots started showing,I wasn't sure what I was going to do.The last time I went to my Hair Salon to get a cut,color,and,shampoo I ended up coming out with poodle bangs and such blonde hair it looked white. I really don't know what my hair dresser was thinking that day. :)
So this time I decided to tackle my roots myself! I purchased the new Garnier color foam in #9 Light blonde. I wanted to go darker then the super blonde I had before but didn't want to jump up to far on the hair color chart for my first time using The Color foam.
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam Haircolor:
- Rich, radiant, permanent color in an easy, stress-free application
- Creamy foam saturates each strand to evenly deposit rich, radiant color from root to tip
- Up to 100% gray coverage
- Avocado, olive and shea oil conditioner nourishes to protect against dryness, while locking in your radiant color and moisture
- Leaves hair silky, soft and healthy looking
- Easy-to-use pump dispenses a non-drip, creamy foam that smells great and lathers in like a shampoo
- What's inside: Liquid-to-foam developer; liquid-to-foam colorant; nourishing avocado, olive and shea oil conditioner; easy-to-use foaming pump; instruction sheet; easy-fit, PVC-free gloves
I really like the color it turned out,it's maybe two shades darker then the blonde I had before.
The foam makes it really easy to apply by yourself and it is not messy at all.
The Conditioner that is comes with is wonderful,smells great and leaves my hair soft,hydrated,and silky.
I wish they would just sell the conditioner by it self and for $7.99 I saved a lot of money from not having to go to the salon. Maybe next time I will go try the next color in Golden blonde!