Saturday, March 10, 2012

Garnier Nutrisse Color Foam Review






My hair looks so frizzy there! LOL

When my roots started showing,I wasn't sure what I was going to do.The last time I went to my Hair Salon to get a cut,color,and,shampoo I ended up coming out with poodle bangs and such blonde hair it looked white. I really don't know what my hair dresser was thinking that day. :)

So this time I decided to tackle my roots myself! I purchased the new Garnier color foam in #9 Light blonde. I wanted to go darker then the super blonde I had before but didn't want to jump up to far on the hair color chart for my first time using The Color foam.

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam Haircolor:
  • Rich, radiant, permanent color in an easy, stress-free application
  • Creamy foam saturates each strand to evenly deposit rich, radiant color from root to tip
  • Up to 100% gray coverage
  • Avocado, olive and shea oil conditioner nourishes to protect against dryness, while locking in your radiant color and moisture
  • Leaves hair silky, soft and healthy looking
  • Easy-to-use pump dispenses a non-drip, creamy foam that smells great and lathers in like a shampoo
  • What's inside: Liquid-to-foam developer; liquid-to-foam colorant; nourishing avocado, olive and shea oil conditioner; easy-to-use foaming pump; instruction sheet; easy-fit, PVC-free gloves


I really like the color it turned out,it's maybe two shades darker then the blonde I had before.
The foam makes it really easy to apply by yourself and it is not messy at all.
The Conditioner that is comes with is wonderful,smells great and leaves my hair soft,hydrated,and silky.
I wish they would just sell the conditioner by it self and for $7.99 I saved a lot of money from not having to go to the salon. Maybe next time I will go try the next color in Golden blonde!



10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've tried Garnier and for my hair it didn't work that well :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this recently and I loved it! It covered my roots really well and application was really easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color.
    I love Garnier products. My hair has never looked more natural

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your hair looks gorgeous, super silky in the second pic :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi amy,
    great blond

    .......................................
    ps:

    I started a blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera) Feel free to follow but ONLY if u like it.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to reading from you soon,

    best wishes and greets from London
    Kamila♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao!Thanks for your lovely comment and for following me,I'ma happy! I like your blog,I follow you back with pleasure!Ciao,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  8. this reminds me of the japanese liese foam dyes! i love them! i am curious to try this one now after ur review! :)

    please check out my blog too when u get the chance!:)

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww thank you so much!
    i follow back you immediately :)
    PS: i love blonde-hair :P lol
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Garnier products, your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...